Thursday, June 24, 2010

Bar Louie

One of my favorite places to go that I wanted to share with you is Bar Louie if you have been there before then you know what I am talking about. I just met up with some friends there today and I remembered how good their drinks were so I thought I would let all of you guys know so you too can enjoy their drinks. If you have not yet noticed I love martinis and Bar Louis definitely has the best and most amazing honey dew martini that I have ever had. However the catch is to watch out on how many you drink because they taste so good that you forget they are martinis and many people that I know have taken too many. They also have an apple martini which is also very good but I am very partial to the Honey Dew Martini since it was my first drink there and I instantly fell in love. I have trouble switching over and trying anything else of theirs since the Honey Dew Martini is so amazing. I have many friends though that enjoy other drinks of theirs along with the apple and honey martini. Bar Louie has great food for everyone to enjoy and it is a nice place to just sit down relax and get together with some friends. I have also noticed that the waitresses and waiters seem to always be in a good mood no matter what day or the time which I think is very important since a waiter can really make your night.

No comments:

Post a Comment