Monday, July 05, 2010

partyindrink.webs.com

I have been creating a website along with this blog. My web site can be found at http://partyindrink.webs.com. It is full of different links to lots more party ideas then I have listed on my blog. It also has a lot more links to items that you can buy and articles to read off of more information dealing with the college night life such as places that you should check out when you are going out one night. Also a bunch of quick links to help you out to get what you would like to purchase for your next event that you are currently planning. Also there is a step by step instruction on how to do a few things such as building your own beer pong table. Also there are tips to help you host your own beer Olympics and or a beer pong tournament. It is extremely helpful when it comes to finding all of the information that you are looking for. Another thing is that you will only have to go to one place to find everything that you need. I highly recommend that you take a look at my website just so you can save time for your next party that way you will have more time to relax and enjoy your party. Also if you have any suggestions for me you can leave me a message on here and I will add it to the website as soon as possible to make it as convenient for you and you will spend less time planning and have more time to do the important things.

No comments:

Post a Comment