Monday, June 14, 2010

What I am about

I have played my fair share of drinking games over the past few years and I want to share them with you so that on any given day when you want to play a new one you can pick one on here. I am going to try to talk about a different game every other day and tell you about the game and how it is played. Also I will try to learn about some new games and I will tell you how those go as well. I hope that this will be a fun experience for everyone. I believe that it is a great idea for people to share the games that they know because all though some games are very common others are not thought of much or played often because people do not know of them and sometimes these are the best. I will list all kinds of games some that are for small groups as little as two people can play others where many people can play even a whole party. This way you will be able to entertain yourself as well as your guests that you have no matter how many people end up showing up. It is very common for more people to show up then you even expected especially on a Friday night in college and sometimes no one wants to play the normal drinking games that everyone knows they want something that is new and exciting. Well I will post a game later today it’s called Civil if you have never heard about it well it’s kind of a variation of beer pong but you’re going to have to just wait to get more information about it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment